Fasion/Parenting

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Parenting

Hi there!

I invite other working mom's to post also there experience about parenting their children.You may include daily routines you usually do like me.I usually wake up in 5 A.M to cook breakfast of my four kids going to elementary,kinder and one in grade two.We have no maid.So, I get up without murmurs or did at all.

Here in Philippines, having a maid is already a luxury.A husband must have excess income of
P5,000 from basic P15,000 to have a maid.Not to our case.For me, I have to do extra job to have a maid to replace me.In an average family in the city, they usually close their house if there's no maid available.In my case, I have to go to the market, buy our viand for the day and attend to kidsall the long especially for my 3 year old son.











Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK FOR FREE PHONES

Free Cell Phones